Easy File Management Web Server is a web based file manager to
manage your files and folders easily through a web browser (Internet
Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari etc.). You can administrate your
files and folders as easy as in your local drive and access with 256
bit SSL encryption (HTTPS) all over the Internet/Intranet. It is a
completely stand-alone web server and you do not need to install any
other software such as IIS/Apache/MySQL/ASP/PHP/.Net. It can also help
you share documents with your users. They can edit the Text/Word/Excel
files online without having to download them.
You can host a web file site on your computer without any
software or tools. Easy File Management Web Server is easier
and better than other web file managers because you do not neeed to
know any web server knowledge, such as installing mySQL/PHP/ASP.net and
configuring IIS/Apache and so on. Now forget all these steps, simplely
click the setup file to install Easy File Management Web Server and
then you have an all-in-one web server for file management. Easy File
Management Web Server is a stand-alone HTTPs server and has it's own
built-in database and script systems.
Easy File Management Web Server is also an online documents editing software that help you host an online documents editing server on your computer, your users can view and edit any docs(Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF) on your server only with a browser, they do not need to install any word processor software such as Microsoft Office. Any changes to documents will be synchronized on the server and you will never worry about data loss.
- Simple installation, easy to use like a 'Windows Explorer'.
- No file size limit. Users can upload unlimited size file to the server.
- Instantly turns your PC into a HTTP File Server without any other programs and components.
- Has built-in Database system, and integrated HTML/Script pages- do not need to know any SQL/ASP/ASP.Net/PHP and other web technologies.
- HTTPS (SSL, Security Socket Layer)support, enables secure transport of data to and from the web server to the client browser.
- Copy/cut/create/delete/rename/download/upload/search files/folders.
- Zip/Unzip files/folders, download multiple files/folders as a zip file.
- Select and upload multiple files/folders at once.
- Online editing for text and spreadsheet documents (MS Word and Excel format).
- Keep the track of changes for online editing through version history.
- Multiple user groups, access rights and disk quota on folders.
Aug. 11, 2015
- Easy File Management Web Server 5.6 released.
- Disable weak cipher(RC4, DES-CBC-SHA) in SSL/TLS
Nov. 08, 2014
- Easy File Management Web Server 5.5 released.
- Force TLS with an option
- Force HTTPS(Redirect HTTP to HTTPS) with an option
- Update SSL Certificate.
Sept. 27, 2013
- Easy File Management Web Server 5.3 released.
- Fixed a bug that user cannot open the word file by clicking the edit icon.
Mar. 10, 2013
- Easy File Management Web Server 5.2 released.
- Add support for iOS App.
- Update SSL certificate.
May. 21, 2012
- Easy File Management Web Server 5.0 released.
- Supports Drag-and-Drop files upload.
- Add "Remember me" option on the login page.
- Display upload status in logs.
- Fixed a disk quota display bug.
Jan. 23, 2012
- Easy File Management Web Server 4.2 released.
- Supports editing .docx and .xlsx files.
- Supports uploading unlimited size file.
- Supports viewing pdf file without any software.
- Fixed the case insensitive problem of AD user.
Oct. 28, 2011
- Easy File Management Web Server 4.0 released.
- Updated the function of editing Word/Excel files.
- Supports Active Directory user accounts.
- Supports the virtual folders list to be sorted by name.
- Supports getting external IP address from the menu.
- Supports user to install service in Windows 7 directly.
Feb. 12, 2011
- Easy File Management Web Server 3.5 released.
- Supports user to view office documents online without requiring any software to be installed.
- Fixed a bug that user cannot save the file when editing Word/Excel files.
- Supports Google Chrome.
- Update the SSL Certificate.
- Supports 256 bits Certificate.
Feb. 24, 2010
- Easy File Management Web Server 3.0 released.
- Improve the performace of SSL Server.
- Fixed a bug that user cannot download the file through HTTPS when the file is read-only.
Sept. 23, 2009
- Easy File Management Web Server 2.5 released.
- Add "Bind to a special IP address" feature.
- Update the SSL certificate.
- Fixed a bug when server run as a service.
Apr. 23, 2009
- Easy File Management Web Server 2.0 released.
- Supports users to select and upload multiple files/folders at a time(Java plugin required).
-Supports users to drag and drop multiple files to the upload page.
- Upload progress supported.
Oct. 13, 2008
- Easy File Management Web Server 1.3 released.
- Supports secure connection(SSL) for SMTP Server.
- Fixed a bug that user cannot edit the excel/word file when he has no download permission.
Sept. 10, 2008
- Easy File Management Web Server 1.2 released.